Melinda has experience in dealing with clients for Estate Planning, and Probate & Administration Matters.
She is committed to building strong relationships with her clients, by providing effective legal advice and practical solutions to them that gives them a better understanding of their legal matters.
Melinda can provide advice and assist on a range of matters including:
- Testamentary Trust Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Letters of Administration
- Administration of Deceased Estates
Areas of Expertise
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Estate Litigation
Melinda speaks Sinhalese and is able to provide assistance to Sri Lankan clients who are faced with English language barriers.
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (La Trobe University)
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) (University of London)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Member - Law Institute of Victoria