Our Legal team includes Accredited Specialists in Workplace Relations and Commercial Law. As a boutique, commercial law practice, our primary, specialised focus is on caring for people in business and providing effective solutions to their vast array of legal needs.
Employment Law and running a business are intrinsically linked. We have an experienced team of employment lawyers available to assist you.
- Advising employers on their employment obligations
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on employment and contractor agreements
- Assisting with employment law disputes, including underpayment claims, unfair dismissal and general protection claims, discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying disputes in the Fair Work Commission and Federal and State courts and tribunals
- Preparing, reviewing and advising on Enterprise Agreements and assisting with industrial bargaining
- Restraint of trade disputes
- Advising on labour hire arrangement and licencing requirements
- Occupational health and safety legislation
Based in Glen Waverley in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, our office is located opposite the Glen Waverley train station and the adjacent Glen Waverley bus depot. Free parking is available directly across the street. Click here for a map.
We know what’s involved in running a successful business and avoiding the potential pitfalls. We also know that every dollar counts, so we will agree with you up front on a fixed price for your legal work. In this way, you will not be charged for how long it takes us to do your work. Instead, you are charged for our expertise, knowledge and skills and for the benefit or outcome you will receive. You will have certainty stage by stage about what you will need to pay. Accordingly, you will not get any surprises when we send you an invoice.
For practical solutions and sound legal advice on any employment or workplace issues, please get in touch.
Employment Law updates
To read the latest articles written by our Employment Law team, click here.
Employment Law webinars
To watch our Employment Law webinars, search our Employment Law webinar playlist on YouTube.