Our team has a focus on community need, using our time and talents for the benefit of the community.
We help by:
- serving voluntarily in community based organisations
- providing legal advice at community legal centres
- undertaking pro bono legal representation as need might arise for people who are poverty stricken, homeless or otherwise disadvantaged and marginalised
- fund raising and donating money for local, national and international charities and not for profit organisations
- conducting a business club called the School of Hard Knocks for Stressed Business People and Reluctant Entrepreneurs, and
- educating the community on legal issues.
- We do so out of a sense of responsibility, care and concern, without hubris and without expecting anything in return.
In all we say and do as a law practice, you can be assured that we will always be: