We provide legal advice and assistance as follows:
- Publishing contracts with authors
- Contracts with book packagers
- Contracts for sale and purchase of literary rights
- Advice on defamation and essential editing
- Dispute resolution
- Employment issues, including employee disputes and employment contracts.
Mitchell Zadow is the Managing Principal of our law practice and is an Accredited Specialist in Commercial Law. His experience and expertise will deliver solutions in the publishing industry, second to none.
Samuel Ellemor, Senior Associate, Accredited Specialist (Workplace Relations)