Yevashrin( Vash) Naidoo is a Litigation Lawyer at Sharrock Pitman Legal.
Vash has experience in preparing and managing litigation proceedings in the Magistrates’ Court and at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT), as well as mediations held through the Victorian Small Business Commission (VSBC).
Vash is adept at drafting evidentiary documents such as Statements of Claim, Subpoenaes, and Affidavits, as well as preparing detailed briefs to Counsel and other court documents.
Prior to joining Sharrock Pitman Legal, Vash worked at the National Australia Bank as a Banking Advisor and Business Analyst where he gained experienced in banking processes and banking procedures, project management, drafting detailed design documents, and an understanding of consumer products.
Vash has also worked in generalist law practices where he gained experience in Commercial Law and Property Law matters. As a result, Vash can advise customers in litigation proceedings relating to:
Commercial Law, including;
- Loan agreements disputes (both lender and borrower)
- Franchise agreement disputes (both franchisee and franchisor)
- Consumer contract disputes
- Debt recovery
- Corporate and Personal insolvency and bankruptcy
- Misleading and deceptive conduct claims
Property Law, including;
- Residential and commercial tenancy disputes
- Domestic building disputes
- Water damage claims
In addition, Vash also has experience in;
- defamation disputes
- professional negligence claims
- enforcement of VCAT and Court Orders
Areas of Expertise
> Commercial Litigation
> Court and Tribunal Proceedings
> Commercial and personal disputes
> Debt Recovery
> Insolvency and Bankruptcy
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
> Bachelor of Laws
> Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Marketing and Finance)
> Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (GDLP)
> Member - Law Institute of Victoria