Margot has extensive experience and expertise in family law.
She is curious about relationships and interested in assisting customers with all aspects of relationship law, including children and property. Her goal is to assist customers through the Family process so they can rebuild their lives, develop responsibility for self and a stronger mindset.
She has effectively provided empathetic and rigorous representation in complex financial and children’s matters including property matters.
Margot is an accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner who can assist families make arrangements for children without proceeding to Court.
Where agreement is unable to be reached, she can represent customers in the following jurisdictions:
- Family Court of Australia
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- Magistrates Court of Victoria
Her legal work includes:
- Divorce applications
- Parenting plans
- Parenting and property orders
- Binding financial agreements
- Child support agreements
Areas of Expertise
- Matrimonial and de facto property
- Same-sex parenting and property
- Separation and divorce
- Financial Agreements
- Parenting arrangements
- Family violence
- Grandparents’ parenting
- Child support
- Spousal maintenance
- Family Dispute Resolution
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (Griffith University)
- Bachelor of Social Science & Bachelor of Laws
- Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
- Graduate Australian Institute Company Directors
- Law Council of Australia (Family Law Section)
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Family Law Pathways Network – Greater Melbourne