Alana is a lawyer working in our Family Law team helping separating families move forward with their lives, particularly in difficult situations.
She has a strong interest in ensuring that children remain the focus and priority in all parenting arrangements.
Alana is friendly and enthusiastic with a passion for advocating on behalf of customers to achieve the best possible resolutions in their individual circumstances.
She can advise and assist on a range of matters including:
- Separation and Divorce
- Matrimonial & De Facto issues
- Parenting Arrangements
- Property Settlements
- Family Violence
- Family Law Court Proceedings
Areas Of Expertise
- Family Law
- General Litigation
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) (Deakin)
- Bachelor of Arts (Journalism) (with distinction) (Deakin)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (GDLP) (Leo Cussen)
- Law Council of Australia (Family Law Section)
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Family Law Practitioners Association
- Family Law Pathways Network – Greater Melbourne
- Victorian Women Lawyers
- Eastern Suburbs Legal Association