For over 30 years, we have assisted charities and other ‘not for profit’ organisations on a range of legal issues.
From establishing companies limited by guarantee to incorporated associations and the formation of charitable trusts, our team can assist you.
Sharrock Pitman Legal provide expert advice to churches and other religious organisations, independent schools and tertiary institutions, and aged care providers.
If you phone, email or skype, or can find your way to Glen Waverley in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, you will find a quality team of lawyers willing and able to lend you a helping hand. Here’s a range of the areas we can provide assistance in:
- Companies limited by guarantee
- Incorporated associations
- Formation of charitable trusts
- Corporate governance
- Tax exemptions on income and tax deductibility for gifts
- ATO and ACNC compliance
- Fundraising issues
- Formation of public ancillary gift funds and private ancillary gift funds
- Employment issues, including employee disputes and employment agreements
- Property and commercial transactions
- Dispute resolution
- Trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property
- Expert advice to churches and other religious organisations, independent schools and tertiary institutions, and aged care providers