David, the Reluctant Entrepreneur, can talk on the following topics:
- Developing highly effective leadership
- Creating vibrant workplace culture
- Building high performance teams
- Unleashing entrepreneurial spirit
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Discovering vision, purpose and values
- Planning, goals and strategy
- Accelerating trust
- Branding, marketing and business development.
David has been presenting at the School of Hard Knocks for Reluctant Entrepreneurs since August 2013. He has also spoken at a variety of conferences and events over many years.
Here are a few examples of handouts from David’s presentations:
- Leadership from 30,000 feet
- Brainstorming for New Ideas
- Entrepreneurship Self Assessment Tool
- Are Organisational Values Worthwhile?