Based on his personal experiences over some 44 years, and after some 5 years of writing, David Sharrock has produced a practical work book to help leaders of any enterprise to succeed, whether in the ‘for profit’ or ‘not for profit’ sectors.
There are 20 chapters, 68 self-assessment tools, samples, templates and stories, combined with sound, practical ideas and suggestions concerning:
- personal motivation, self-appraisal and resilience for leaders
- systems, modelling, strategy and planning
- vision, values, principles, purpose and workplace culture
- entrepreneurship, creativity, innovation and new business opportunities
- leadership and team building
- pricing and financial issues, and
- thought provoking reflections about success itself.
Visit www.fightingforenterprisesuccess.com to find out more information or to purchase your copy today!