Our working arrangements
We are currently working on-site at our office on a limited basis, with our team working remotely and in the office on a rotational basis. However, it is still 'business as usual'. If you need to contact your lawyer during ordinary business hours (9am – 5.30pm, Mon-Fri), you can continue to do so via their email address and direct phone line. Our office can still be contacted on (03) 9560 2922.
We can easily meet with you by phone and video calls – just let us know if you would like us to facilitate that.
Attending our office
To ensure the safety of anyone attending our office, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Visits to our office are by appointment only
- Masks are to be worn at all times
- Hands are to be sanitised upon arrival
- Disposable gloves are available to anyone attending our office, if required
- Our receptionist will conduct a temperature check upon your arrival to ensure your temperature is below 38°C
- 1.5m social distancing practices are in place
- Our meeting rooms are sanitised regularly between each appointment.
Prior to attending our office, you will be asked the following questions:
- Have you been in direct contact or live with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last two weeks?
- Do you have cold or flu symptoms?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate from any health authority?
- Have you returned from overseas in the last two weeks or visited a known COVID-19 hot spot area?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
If you have any further queries about our safety measures or working arrangements, please feel free to discuss this with our team when arranging your appointment.
If you have any concerns for you or your organisation during this time, or just need some guidance, please feel free to contact us. You may also find our recent COVID-19 Information Bulletins and webinars helpful. These can be found below.
In the meantime, stay safe, and take care.