Your Extra Business Services
A short message from our very own Reluctant Entrepreneur, David Sharrock:
We are not only lawyers providing expert legal advice and assistance.
In addition, no matter where you are located in Australia, New Zealand or elsewhere, if you want your business or not for profit organisation to succeed, we can help take you there.
We provide sound and helpful advice about your business and workplace issues, together with keynote presentations, workshops, seminars or retreats.
In the meantime, here’s some information you may find useful:
More business tips from our Reading Room
- Unfair Contract: Small Business Protection
- The Personal Properties Securities Register ("PPSR")
- Voluntary Administration: When, Where and How?
- International Wills - Making your Will effective overseas
- Be Alert to ATO Action!
- SMSF Alert – Don’t Risk a New Penalty!
- Franchise Alert - new Code of Conduct starts soon!
- Beware the Workplace Bully!
- Changes to the rules for ‘flexible working arrangements’ – Employers take note!
- What is this PPSR I keep hearing about?
- New Laws for Incorporated Associations - Don't Get Caught Out!
- Avoid the Viral Spiral: Disgruntled Employees and Social Media
- Company Directors Face Increased Liability Risks
- Is a Verbal Agreement Legally Binding?
- Defending an unfair preference claim
- Duties of Directors - Conflicts of Interest
- Restraint of Trade - Protecting your Business from Ex-Employees
- Lazy Sussan? (or why merely having a bullying policy is not enough!)
- Warranties in Contracts - Why they really do matter!
- Unfair Dismissal Compensation - A New Approach
- Don’t get caught out by Privacy Act changes!
- Goods and Service Contracts: Can one-sided contracts result in terms being void for unfairness?
- Wills are all the same, right? You just put your name at the top and sign at the bottom
- Does Your Employee Shop at Work?
- Fair Process? Avoiding an Unfair Dimissal Claim