Legal Solutions > Wills & Powers of Attorney
A short message from one of our Wills lawyers.
We can provide effective advice and assistance for your Will, whether complex or straightforward. Our approach is to examine all aspects involved with estate planning, and to not only focus on the Will itself. Matters we will consider in consultation with you include:
- Whether you need a Testamentary Trust Will
- The impact of tax, insurance, superannuation and other death benefits
- How to structure ownership of your assets for the benefit of you and your family
- Whether your Will is likely to be challenged and how best to minimise the challenge being successful
Powers of Attorney
We can also assist with the following Powers of Attorney:
- Enduring Power of Attorney (Financial) – for property and financial matters
- Enduring Power of Attorney (Medical) – for surgical procedures
- Appointment of Enduring Guardian – for accommodation, work, dental and health care matters, including palliative care needs
- General Power of Attorney
- Limited Power of Attorney
- Medical Direction Form
Here is what some of our very satisfied clients who have instructed us on their Wills and Powers of Attorney have said:
“Courtesy and friendliness”
“Thank you for all your time, effort and sharing of your expertise, which I not only treasure, but respect”
“The advice given and financial arrangements provided. Readily available service. We are very happy with all that has been done for us and appreciate the clear explanations given in a friendly manner. Thank you”
Call us today for help on 9560 2922.
More about Wills and powers of attorney from our Reading Room
- Estate Planning and Family Law - Protecting the inheritance from Family Law claims
- Can I change the person whom I have appointed to be my Attorney?
- What is the best way to protect my assets when I die?
- Can anyone challenge my Will? If so, why should I bother making one?