Legal Solutions > Property Law
A short message from one of our property lawyers, Andre Ong.
Sharrock Pitman Legal can assist you in all property transactions, ranging from residential conveyancing to complex matters relating to commercial and retail properties. Andre Ong, David Wang and Samuel Ellemor comprise the team of property lawyers at our law practice.
We can assist you with the sale and purchase of residential property (including off the plan purchases), the sale and purchase of commercial properties, retirement villages, retail and commercial leases, sub-divisions, mortgages, guarantees and indemnities (including the provision of a solicitor’s certificate where required), non-sale transfers (including spousal transfers and distributions from trusts), trust matters and the like.
Commonly, real estate is the most expensive of assets and Sharrock Pitman Legal aims to maximise the protection of that asset during the course of any legal transaction.
If you are a property developer, Andre Ong is very experienced in building development work. He will provide expert advice and assistance.
Andre Ong has been accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as a Property Law Specialist. You can depend upon his experience and expertise.
Here is what some of our very satisfied property law clients have said:
“My first experience with a legal firm and it was a good one”
“The firm gave high advice as normal. Thank you for your help”
“Undertaking the work two days prior to Christmas when the office was closed. Our matter was followed up by our lawyer when he was on leave. Most professional. We were confident that we were in good hands.”
“All details and questions were answered and I was dealt with in a pleasant manner. My lawyer was very pleasant to deal with and is a very nice person. My son referred me to your legal firm advising me all would be well and he was correct.”
“We had an extremely positive and professional experience with Sharrock Pitman. This was our first time ever using legal services and our lawyer acted promptly and gave us great peace of mind that it was the correct decision we were making and that we were in safe hands. Our lawyer kept us updated at all times and was clear with pricing and legal strategy, which was appreciated. We would definitely use your company again should we need legal services again. Thanks to all!”
“We really appreciate all that you have done and for helping us through this whole process. We had no idea what we were doing. Our lawyer was a pleasure to deal with and we will definitely recommend your firm to our friends.”
“An excellent service was provided over the busy Christmas holiday period – Thank you!”
Call us today for help on 9560 2922.
Our Lawyers have the experience to handle Building Disputes in Melbourne with ease
Are you currently going through building disputes in the eastern suburbs or anywhere else in Melbourne? If so, you need a trusted team on your side. This is where the professional property lawyers in Melbourne from Sharrock Pitman Legal can step in. Our team of property lawyers in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne have the professionalism and expertise needed to deal with this type of dispute.
Whether you are having issues with residential or building disputes in Melbourne, or in fact any other property dispute, we invite you to contact our Accredited Specialist in Property Law, Andre Ong, or any of our other dispute resolution lawyers.
Hire a Property Lawyer in Melbourne that you can count on
For all your property law matters, whether it be a commercial lease in the eastern suburbs or the sale or purchase of property, you can count on the team at Sharrock Pitman Legal. Finding an expert property lawyer in the eastern suburbs and throughout Melbourne may seem like a challenge, but at Sharrock Pitman Legal we have the expertise from our team of high performance lawyers. Engaging a property solicitor in the eastern suburbs from Sharrock Pitman Legal will ensure that you have the right team on your side when it comes to property matters. Contact us today for assistance with your commercial lease in Melbourne and any other property need.
Our Commercial Lawyers in Melbourne have your best interests in mind
If you are having issues with a property matter, you may need the services of a Property Law Specialist in Melbourne. Andre Ong is an Accredited Property Law Specialist and Mitchell Zadow and David Sharrock are Accredited Business Law Specialists. Together, our team can provide for all your property and commercial law needs. We are experts in all aspects of business law and property law, including lease disputes in Melbourne and building disputes in Melbourne. Contact a property solicitor in the eastern suburbs or in Melbourne, today.
Are you experiencing lease disputes in Melbourne?
If you are involved in lease disputes in Melbourne or any other property disputes, you may need the services of our property lawyers in the eastern suburbs. When you need high performance property lawyers in Melbourne, discover how the team at Sharrock Pitman Legal can help. Remember, when you need a property lawyer in Melbourne, think of Sharrock Pitman Legal.
More about Property Law from our Reading Room
- How to Negotiate a Commercial Lease Agreement
- Underquoting in Real Estate Transactions
- Could your property purchasing trust have a foreign stamp duty time bomb?
- Help! My Owners Corporation Doesn’t Do Anything!
- Building Contracts : Delays and Defects
- Landlords beware! How safe is your security deposit?
- Looking to sell? - Amendments to disclosure obligations for vendors
- 'Be real' in marketing to prospective tenants
- Disclosing a death - selling properties with a 'History'
- Section 146 Notices – Clarity is King
- Notice to vacate: where "standard practice" is "bad practice"
- Commission on a re-sale? Not so fast!
- Make sure the Building Inspection Clause stands up!
- What happens when a commercial tenant goes broke?
- Don't get caught out by an accidental terms contract
- Is duty now payable on leases?
- Special conditions - Out of control!
- Picking up the pieces of a broken contract
- What is a Caveat?
- Changes to Australia’s Foreign Resident Capital Gains Withholding Tax
- What to do with goods abandoned by a commercial tenant?
- Real Estate Agents – What’s in a Name?
- Representations to secure a tenant: binding or just a sales pitch?
- Essential safety measures - who pays?
- Bank Guarantees - Does a Landlord have unrestricted access?
- Can Tenants now avoid Essential Safety Measures costs?
- When exercising an option, clarity is king!
- Keep your cool! Who’s responsible for the air conditioner in a retail premises?
- Dangers in including vendor content in sales brochures
- You’ve been served! (Or have you?)
- Overholding: New lease or old?
- Who gets the guarantee?
- A valid market rent review?
- Purchaser's nominee: Don't be left out in the cold
- Unreasonable withholding of consent by a landlord