Legal Solutions > Someone has died

A short message from one of our estates lawyers.

When a family member dies, there is a need for legal advice and assistance on the administration of that person’s estate.  Mitchell Zadow and Pam Morton are here to help out at such a very difficult time in your life.

We can be trusted to provide you with a caring approach while processing all matters concerning the administration of estates in an expeditious and cost effective manner. If probate is needed, we can obtain a Grant of Probate. If there is no Will, Letters of Administration can be obtained. If a Will is challenged, then we can conduct any court litigation which might ensue, either protecting the executors and beneficiaries or representing the person who is seeking a share of the estate.

Here is what some of our very satisfied clients who have instructed us in relation to the administration of an estate have said:

“This is not the first time your firm has acted for various family members.  We are all most grateful for the professionalism of your team, and on this occasion would like to thank our lawyer for her help”

“I found my lawyer to be very professional.  I felt very confident and comfortable with all the things he had to do regarding my mother’s estate”

“Explanation of steps taken made all clear to me”

Call us today for help on 9560 2922.





More about Estates from our Reading Room

12 September 2017
The issue The power to make a Will and chose how to distribute your estate comes with responsibility. The law can intervene if a Will Maker (called a ‘Testator’) fails to properly consider who should receive their estate or if the Will results from illness, fraud or improper pressure. If ...
11 September 2017
The issue One of the first questions we are asked when dealing with an estate is ‘How long does probate take?’. There is unfortunately no set answer to this question. However, in this article we will set out the factors that influence how long it will take to obtain a ...
13 February 2015
The person who intends to apply for a Grant must advertise their intention to do so for a period of fourteen days. At the end of this fourteen day period, an application for a Grant can then be submitted to the Probate Office of the Supreme Court. If the Probate ...